Monday, January 2, 2012
White Chicken Enchiladas
2 cans of chicken (I use Costco brand)
2 cups monterrey jack cheese
3 TBSP. butter
3 TBSP. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4oz.) can diced green chilies
1. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up into tortillas and place into greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in flour for 1 min. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in chilies and sour cream.
4. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. I added olives on top of one tray of enchilads, but that's optional.
5. Bake 22-25 min at 350*, then broil for 3 min.